Below are some of the common questions we have received from our clients. If you have a question that has not been answered below, simply call us at (202) 527-9166, and we will gladly assist you.
- What is Executive Space Solutions?
- Are you an office provider?
- Are you advisory services really free & unbiased?
- How can you help me in my office search?
- Will my office rental rates be more expensive if I use Executive Space Solutions?
- Why are there no prices for full-time offices on your website?
- What do the star ratings indicate?
- What is an Executive Space Office?
- Is executive space more expensive than leasing prime office space?
- Can I furnish an executive space office with my own furniture and IT systems?
- Will my details ever be given or sold to any other company?
- What should I expect to happen after I have contacted you about my needs?
We work with executives to align the right workspace strategy with their business goals. Our consultative-style approach and personal service address the typical challenges growing companies face: start-up phase, new market entry, unpredictability of employee numbers, flexibility, total occupancy cost savings, speed to market, and capital expenditure savings.
Executive Space Solutions powers three service brands: The ESS Network, Workspace Advisors & touchdownSPACE.
The ESS Network consists of workspace suppliers in the leading urban markets around the globe, who offer high-quality space at terms significantly more flexible than traditional office leases. We’re adding the locations in our network to our online database for our clients can search & compare online before touring space in person.
Workspace Advisors provide live help and free advisory services while representing our client’s interests – and because of our ‘supplier neutrality’ policy, the client always receives the best terms.
touchdownSPACE is a web-based reservation system for professional on-demand office and meeting space.
We maintain a policy of ‘supplier neutrality’. Since all network members pay the same advertising fees, we are able to provide our clients with unbiased advisory services.
- 1 Star (Low end): We do not list 1 star properties.
- 2 Stars (Budget Driven): Functional office or coworking space with basic facilities offered. Suitable for budget driven companies or for back office set ups with little or no client contact.
- 3 Stars (Economical/Professional): These properties are upscale in some areas. Offices and common areas are moderately appointed with an average level of quality. Some properties are in Class A buildings and some are in Class B buildings.
- 4 Stars (Upscale): These properties are upscale in all areas. Offices and common areas are progressively more refined and stylish. The physical attributes reflect an obvious enhanced level of quality throughout. All 4 star properties are in prestigious Class A buildings in prominent locations.
- 5 Stars (Luxurious): These high quality properties reflect the characteristics of the ultimate in luxury and sophistication. Offices and common areas are first class. The physical attributes are extraordinary in every manner. All 5 star properties are in prestigious Class A buildings in prominent locations.
1) A Workspace Advisor will be assigned to work with you directly.
2) Your Workspace Advisor will contact you to clarify any questions regarding your needs, define your most important needs, and discuss possible solutions.
3) Our team will conduct a full market analysis and discuss them with you
4) Once you have selected the ideal location(s), we will schedule tours for you.
5) Once you select the preferred location, we will help you negotiate the best terms for your budget.